RETURNS – CHANGE OF MIND OR WRONG COLOUR SELECTION
Little Rippas Pty Ltd is not obligated by law to issue you with a refund if you change your mind or purchase the wrong colour. Do NOT return products to Little Rippas Pty Ltd until your claim has been approved or you have been advised to do so by us. For any return enquiries contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All refunds of this type are subject to product inspection upon return. Notice of your intent for a refund must be provided within 7 days of delivery. All products must be returned unridden and in the same packaging as when you received it including paddle, fins and leash. The customer must pay the return freight.
Little Rippas Pty Ltd warrants this product to be free from major defects in material or workmanship to the original purchaser for a period of six months from the date of delivery. The warranty covers material and workmanship defects and will only be offered to the original purchaser. To make a warranty claim please contact us at email@example.com and provide as much information as possible including high definition images. Do NOT return products to Little Rippas Pty Ltd until your claim has been approved or you have been advised to do so by us. We will assess the claim and get in contact with you. If the item is damaged or faulty we will cover shipping returns. Do not attempt to repair or engage a third party to repair the board until you have contacted us and we have assessed the claim. Any attempts to repair the damage before contacting us will void the Warranty claim.
WARRANTY RETURNS are subject to the following limitations:
1) The warranty is valid only when this product is used for normal recreational activities and does not cover products used in rental or school operations.
2) Little Rippas Pty Ltd will make the final warranty determination, which may require inspection and/or photos of the equipment, which clearly show the defect(s).
3) If a product is deemed to be defective by Little Rippas Pty Ltd, the warranty covers the repair or replacement of the defective product only. Little Rippas Pty Ltd will not be responsible for any costs, losses, or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of this product.
4) This warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect, normal wear and tear including, but not limited to, punctures, dings, compressions, damage due to excessive heat exposure, damage caused by improper handling and storage, or damage caused by anything other than defects in material and workmanship.
5) This warranty is void if any unauthorised repair, change or modification has been made to any part of the equipment.
6) The warranty for any repaired or replacement equipment is good from the date of the original delivery only.